Versatile Blogger Award
Hi! I received a Versatile Blogger Award from Vivid Layers.
Thanks for this award! I get so many great ideas from your blog, and those on your blog list.
- I have been teaching art for 32 years, the last 25 in my current district. I have 28 students whose parents are former students.
- I have a BS in Art Education, an MS in Curriculum and Instruction, and 66 additional graduate credits in Education.
- I’m looking forward to summer garage sales to find good junk: folk art, interesting objects to draw, art supplies, books, and costumes. My favorite finds include a carved African mask, a pysanky egg, a clay bird from Mexico, a clown suit, and the couch in my family room.
- This year my art room was equipped with a document camera, my new favorite teaching tool. How did I ever live without one?
- I have been happily married to a wonderful guy for 34 years. We have incredible children – a daughter, son and daughter-in-law.
- I live outside of Chicago and love Chicago blues, the Art Institute of Chicago, river boat tours, the Oriental Theater, Second City, and the Grand Lux Restaurant on Michigan Avenue.
- My college roommate and I are married to brothers.
Here are some great blogs I follow: